After closer inspection of this pups face the vet realized how serious it was

After bringing her dog to the vet this woman was in for a big surprise after the vet told her something she never thought existed.

Her pup was after eating some type of food that had caused him a severe allergic reaction. This is why you have to be so careful when you are feeding your pups

When this happens it’s best the rush your dog to the nearest vet. Thankfully this dog was ok, and the vet was able to administer medication to bring down the swelling and open his airways.

Please SHARE this as a reminded to everyone that you need to be careful what you feed your pups.